Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
Sunday, March 2, 2008
If I were tiny and furry and born at the Woodland Park Zoo
Some baby gorilla needs a name. I think it should be [MY FIRST NAME] [MY LAST NAME]. [I can't put them here because remember? I don't want to be Googled.]
Please help. Both the gorilla and I will be forever grateful.
If you can't put your first and last name on here because it will be googled, how does your URL (which spells out your full name) escape google search? Very curious.
3 comments:
If you can't put your first and last name on here because it will be googled, how does your URL (which spells out your full name) escape google search? Very curious.
regarding your comment of Han on Lynn's blog:
You should watch this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EBM854BTGL0
it reminded me of you
1) Womplesworth
2) Nostrils
3) Lynn Baumgartner
4) Lil Kykes
5) Popcorn Sniffer
6) Deborah
7) Cheetopuff
8) Kelly Jr.
9) Mascaratoes
10) Garrett
Post a Comment