Third graders can't spell "exactly", Kris. Well, NORMAL third graders can't. I probably could have. In second grade, I received a 100% on all but TWO spelling tests.
1. i got 88. but it was my fourth try and i studied. i am now obsessed with this game. 2. in second grade i got 100% on all but ONE of my spelling tests.
5 comments:
That's a fun game. You scored pretty high walden
1) I suck! I get like 56 every time!
2) I could try and try again and again forever. It's like the ultimate challenge.
3) Countries I have learned exist: Christmas Island, Queen Maud Land, Martinique, Ross Dependency, Svalbard, Nagorno-Karabakh.
Um, not exactly fair when you spell like a 3rd grader.
I'll never see those 5 minutes again.
Third graders can't spell "exactly", Kris. Well, NORMAL third graders can't. I probably could have. In second grade, I received a 100% on all but TWO spelling tests.
Mmmm hmmm.
1. i got 88. but it was my fourth try and i studied. i am now obsessed with this game.
2. in second grade i got 100% on all but ONE of my spelling tests.
Post a Comment