I love Mary Poppins. Here is how I am just like her:-Rosy cheeks. No warts. You might not actually notice the rosy cheeks on her, but they must be there because that is one of the requirements Jane and Michael had when they sang that "What We Want in a Nanny" song at the beginning.
-"Ah ha HA ha ha" laugh. I intentionally adopted this. It is so expressive!
-Practically perfect in every way. Unlike Mary Poppins, I do not have a measuring tape to prove this. However, I don't think anyone would disagree.
-Ownership of an umbrella that is part talking parrot. You thought you knew everything about me, but clearly you don't. My umbrella that is part talking parrot is far less sassy than Mary's.
Now if you'll excuse me, I must go snap at my laundry so it will fold itself and fly neatly into the drawers.
1 comment:
I met Mary Poppins. I MET her.
Post a Comment