Monday, April 14, 2008

I will argue this, and you will only get half.

A cruel parking attendant gave me a $60 parking ticket on Friday. My violation? "Parking in a reserved spot." Ok, that is true, I did park in a reserved spot, but it wasn't like I did any harm. I was sharing it with a boat trailer that was already crammed in it. I made one parking spot into two. They should pay me $60.

That is why I am angry with The Man.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is crap. You need to appeal that b/c you were only there picking up skis....crap crap crap

Marc in the City said...

Yeah, that was my boat and they just wrote a note that read: "Next time drop your anchor in the parking space or I'll have to write you a ticket for not being appropriately silly."

Too bad cars don't have anchors... you could have saved 60 bones.

Anonymous said...

Ah HA ha ha HA

Pay the ticket.

Love,
mom