Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The text conversation (a wee bit censored because I don't want to explain EVerything)

Baum: It seems like i'm lazy when i lay around watching season 2 of the oc but really i'm researching my future life in southern california.

Me: Hahaha. Wach the DNC! Clinton is speaking in minutes.

Baum: What channel?
Baum: I may have teared up during the hilary video.

Me: I missed the video! My bro said it made him tear up. I will watch it on Youtube.

Baum: Maybe obama should fire biden and have chelsea clinton as his running mate.

Me: Can a vp be under 35?

Baum: I think so...i love you hilary! I love barack more but i also love hilary!
Baum: How awesome are the cutaways to the baby boomer women crying?

Me: Woooo! Clinton is one of the most important people in our country, ever. I will get a Hil tattoo.
Me: And the orange jacket! Let's get book club orange jackets.

Baum: Also her "throw your support to obama" speech is phenomenal.
Baum: Sisterhood of the traveling pantsuits!

Me: When I am not texting, I am applauding. USA! USA! USA!

Baum: This is exactly what i needed now that the olympics are over. USA! USA! USA! MICHELLE! USA!
Baum: Why didn't we attend the dnc?

Me: I know! I am choked up. Keep going! Keep going!

Baum: That was the best speech in the history of speaking. USA! USA! USA!

Me: Blown away. Incredible.
Me: I am going to write her a letter now.

Baum: I will too. It will say - i love you hilary clinton... then the rest will be illegible from all the tears.

2 comments:

D.I. Zzo said...

hey, did you guys watch the DNC? who was that lady in the pantsuit?

Nicole Kristine said...

check the new blog. Also, check your face.