Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pre-dawn blogging

You've noticed that I am blogging BEFORE SUNRISE, right? I am the Blog Warrior.

Here are some others things I have done before sunrise today:
-Call Oats to wake him up and hoot, "Happy Snow Day!"
-Chatted with Ma when Oats hung up because he preferred sleeping to celebrating... what a silly man
-Made English Breakfast Tea
-Took Tylenol
-Planned my scrambled egg breakfast
-Blogged... TWICE
-Woke up at 2 and 4 and got my work pants on both times until I realized it was 2 and 4
-Texted Drew to tell him to have fun skiing
-Texted Scott to tell him to sneak out of work
-Texted Jodi to brag about my snow day
-Posted a link to the Daily Puppy on Lindsay's Facebook wall and mocked her belief that rabbits are "real pets"
-Made a commitment not to get out of my pajamas for hours, HOURS!

Woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo!

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

You want to talk about a blog warrior?

Then talk about me.