So, Scotty Too Hotty and I stayed up late playing darts and watching amazing hockey moves. We were counting on the roads being awful, AWFUL, so we wouldn't have to go into work. My dream came true. His did not. I'm sorry Scotty.
I'm not sorry, Self.
You know what I'm going to to do today? (Note: I accidentally misspelled "today" as "toady" - one of my favorite typos!) I am going to eat MultiGrain Cheerios, return the books to the library that I forgot to return yesterday, dance four special dances, buy asparagus, check wunderground.com every 12ish minutes, give snow clouds "the look", and continue reading Into the Wild.
Today is even more awesome than the chocolate bar one of my adorable students gave me yesterday.
1 comment:
Too bad for Scotty. And also Rachel. But I got like 1/2 my day off.
Too bad you didn't play with me and Ricky.
Post a Comment