The eight of us fit comfortably in a 600 square foot apartment. It had a sauna! And our neighbors never complained about our exuberance-expressed-through-dancing-at-all-hours-of- the-night! It's probable our neighbors were deaf.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Are (circle over the A, still), Sweden
Holy Scandinavia! Learning to snowboard in Sweden was So! Much! Fun!
Here is our posse. We accidentally met up on a slope (one of my two "real" runs), and it was so exciting! Top from left: Francesco, Anthony, Clement, Roman. Bottom from left: Silvia, Fabio, me, Sara. They were millions of times better at skiing, snowboarding, etc., but I was the best at finding kitchen accessories to wear as hats.
The eight of us fit comfortably in a 600 square foot apartment. It had a sauna! And our neighbors never complained about our exuberance-expressed-through-dancing-at-all-hours-of- the-night! It's probable our neighbors were deaf.
We ate all our meals together like a family. I played the role of wise great-grandmother.
Here, Silvia is teaching me to carve on the easiest slope. Sara, my main instructor, was taking the picture. They were so patient. I paid them back by letting them watch me tear off pieces of lettuce and lie them on slices of buttered bread. It is a tough skill, but I think they'll master it soon.
The eight of us fit comfortably in a 600 square foot apartment. It had a sauna! And our neighbors never complained about our exuberance-expressed-through-dancing-at-all-hours-of- the-night! It's probable our neighbors were deaf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment