Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chris Thile is the universe's best mandolin player, and I have a music-crush on him.

Sometimes I wonder, "If Chris Thile asks me to elope with him, should I?"

Chris Thile Elopement - Pros
-Amazing mandolin music at all hours of the day
-I'd get to go to his concerts and say, "Chris Thile is my ex-husband!" (Yes, "ex." We definitely wouldn't work out. See cons list, and anyway I already have a boyfriend whose silliness and hot bod would tempt me away from Chris Thile.)
-He might write a song called "Eloping With Kelly"
-He might also write a song called "Being 24" as a wedding present.

Chris Thile Elopement - Cons
-Sometimes, I might want to sleep, but he'd want to play the mandolin loudly instead.
-He might be crazy.
-He might be addicted to something.
-I don't feel like getting divorced.

I am going to keep thinking about this so I am prepared for the day we meet and he pops the elopey question. Feel free to give your input.

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

Pro: He is the great great grandson of Baseball Hall of Famer Sam Thompson.