Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Year of 24

Remember that post about being 23? And how Coolio rapped, "I'm 23. Will I ever live to see 24? The way things is going, I don't know"? Well, unless Griffey knocks a ball out of the ballpark and onto my gentle head, I can confidently say yes. I will live to see tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm 24.

Usually, I declare the years as something. I think last year it was The Year of Average Haircuts as well as the traditional Year of Kelly Walden. Here are some ideas for this year:
-The Year of Pretty Comfortable Shoes
-The Year of Oatmeal with Cinnamon
-The Year of Appreciating Wild Plants
-The Year of Hydrated Skin
-The Year of Lemons (literal, not figurative)
-The Year of Susan Boyle

Others may come to me as a I gaze at the beautiful lemon tree picture to the left. Heeeeeey lemon tree.

No comments: