Do I look like a cowgirl? No? Well, after a few months in Wyoming I will. I'll walk around with a lasso and a piece of hay in my mouth, and I'll say, "Howdy." That's it. No more conversation. Just "howdy." I'll be the strong, silent type of cowgirl.Here are things I have lined up in Jackson:
-A job
-A boyfriend
-A noble quest
And now...
-A bedroom!
Yes, as of twenty minutes ago, I officially have a room to rent for June and July. Highlights include a flower garden, my own bathroom, shag carpet, and wood panelling.
With this bedroom decor, I may actually have an identity crisis. Cowgirl? Disco queen? I don't knooow!
1 comment:
This is what came up when i googled "cowgirl disco queen"
"From kinky virgin to Christian devotee, cowgirl to disco queen, bisexual exhibitionist to anti-war activist and beyond, the risque and border-pushing..."
Post a Comment