Wednesday, October 14, 2009

There will be no pictures in this post.

A few weeks ago, I was hanging out in my room like the gentlewoman I am when I realized a spider was giving me the stink eye. It was huge (spider, not eye). After 45 minutes of paralysis-because-of-terror, I threw my old shoe and killed it.

Rest in peace, spider.

Then, today, I was flobbed out on my living room floor when I noticed A GIGANTIC SPIDER SPRINTING TOWARD ME. Even though I'm not feeling top notch, I sprung into the air, grabbed my black shoe, and BAM. Dead spider.

Rest in peace, other spider.

The moral of the story is this: if you want to live 45 minutes longer, don't sprint at me.

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

Rachel and I recently had to fight a giant spider as well. I'm concerned this might be a world-wide problem.

saraike3 said...

I heard this story in real life, and it still wasn't funny....

j/k K Dub! see ya tomorrow!