Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Dream (or nightmare, if you're that type)

Scotty Too Hotty and I have been talking, and it's clear what our society is missing: tiny pet whales.

How we came to this magnificent idea isn't important. The image of Tiny Pet Whale is. Visualize this:

You mosey into a friend's house and see a gigangto tank in the living room. Something's swimming around. Fools may glance and say, "Oh, grayish fish," but observant folks like you and I would notice that the six-inch thing is squeaking and morrrrppping.

"What? I have to look closer!" you'd say.


As you approach the morrrrppper, you see it gently floosh up to the s
urface of the tank and then, "PHOOW!" Steam. Out of a blowhole."

That's not a fish! That's a tiny, tiny whale!"

Your mind is blown and your soul is complete.

Big-deal scientists with lots of funds, please get on this ASAP. Thank you, and I look forward to siding with you in the ethics debates.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

there are pygmy hippos...why can't there be pygmy whales? maybe science has not found them yet, because they are tiny and the ocean is large.

saraike3 said...

West Seattle blog spotted a pod of Orcas off beach drive. Lots of them! No tiny ones though.