Hamble and I are celebrating two years since our first date. Aw. To honor the occasion, we will eat ice cream.
I love Hamble. Here we are eating sausage on date #1:
Psych! That's a picture of 2 aardvarks, one adult one baby.Here we really are:

Reason #2 Today is a Good Day:
You know about Better Lovers Book Club, right? And you know they're my favorite people, and how we always have giggle storms together, and how they all live far away?
Well, scratch that last one off, because THREE - one, two, three! - are moving to Seattle within the next few months. I knew about EBot and Lynn, but now Jodi too! Woweewowowow.
Simile time: three of my bffs moving to Seattle is like waking up and discovering a thirty-foot high Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in my backyard. And that Peanut Butter Cup would be sheltered from the rain and other treat-stealers by a beautiful yet intimidating tent.
1 comment:
Who knew Aardvarks were so dang cute!?
Post a Comment