Monday, February 23, 2009

We got it, B.

I have decided to be more like Beyonce. To start, I will do the following:

-Create an alter ego for when I'm feeling sassy. Beyonce's other name is Sasha Fierce. So, regular first name plus intimidating adjective.... Got it. Hildegunn ClimateChangey.

-Date a half-a-billionaire. (Not, like, half of a person who is a billionaire, but rather a whole person who has half a billion dollars.) Norway has lots of oil, but the greedy executives are probably taxed like whoa, so after I leave Trondheim, I will move to Saudi Arabia. Or Texas.

-Hire backup dancers. Boyfriend and Julie Andrews - I choose you two. Start practicing.

This is a good start.

Got Gloss on My Lips,
Hildegunn ClimateChangey

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

WHAT.

Does 17 years of professional dance training mean NOTHING to you?

NOTHING???

KJW said...

Nic, I have seen both Drew and Julie Andrews in black leotards and they look FABULOUS. You? I don't know. Send me a video of you doing a sizzling dance move in a leotard, and then I'll think about it.