Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Year of 25, starting yesterday.

Remember when I was 24? Man, what a goof I was. Now I'm 25. I'm fancy. I'm wrinkly.

That birthday, I declared some stuff. It was the Year of the Lemons, the Year of Comfortable Shoes, the Year of Susan Boyle, etc. All good choices. I was wise for a 24-year-old.

It's time to move on to greater things, though.

The Year of 25:
-The Year of Fiscal Responsibility
-The Year of Nicki Minaj
-The Year of Late Morning Snuggles
-The Year of Public Transportation

I considered declaring The Year of Making Friends with People Who Own Boats, but I'll save that for 26. That would be too much pressure for my peer group in this tough economic time.

Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

happy birthday to you indeed! can it also be the year of eating chocolate first thing on weekend mornings? because that is what I did today and it was really nice and it would be nice if I could say it was because it was the year of that activity and not just because I am maybe PMS-y and it sounded absolutely, undeniably delicious. we're boiling shrimp here in louisiana. stop by if you're in the area.
feliz cumpleanos otra vez!!!!

Nicole Kristine said...

I bought a boat yesterday, but after I read your blog, I returned it.

It was a friendship boat.

Hopefully it will still be there next year.