Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Please understand that my friends are funny, not creepy.

Text messages light up my life. Here are some tidbits from the last 24 hours:

Me: I dreamed that Allison Janney was my high school principal.
Friend: that might beat a sex dream.

Me: Remind me to get my purple hoodie from you demons on Wednesday. Thanks, tall ho.
Friend: I set it on fire short ho.
Me: Fire monster.
Me: And I am medium, not short.
Friend: COMPARED TO ME YOU ARE TINY!!!
Me: COMPARED TO JODI'S ARM I AM ENORMOUS!!!
Friend: Should i get ENORMOUS breast implants? Would boys like me then?

Friend: Remember how we were going to live together and be cougars if still single at age 38? Let's do that now.

Friend: I used to be convinced that that all boys are idiots and all girls are crazy but now i think that most boys are crazy too.

Not all texts are silly like this, but many are... many are......

9 comments:

Awesome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Here are some of my favorite archived texts.
From You: I'll kill you.

From Erin: Maybe I'll buy fake vomit for my Danielle Steele Book report.

From Fatima: Nevermind, I don't need you to take care of my special ed baby, I'm not preggers.

KJW said...

Haha! When did I threaten to kill you? And why?

Anonymous said...

Looks like the threat was given May 10th of last year. It was random and unprovoked, and I cried about it for days. It's not exactly the sort of thing you want to hear from your husband.

D.I. Zzo said...

Let me guess...

Friend #1: Nicole raden

Friend #2: Lynn Baumgartner

Friend #3: Courtney Cline

Friend #4: Jodi Swobody

And the answers are...?

KJW said...

Wrong, right, wrong, wrong. I shan't publicize the answers to the whole world, though. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I feel as though Lynn is the monopoly . . .

Lindsay said...

I think they are ALL from Lynn...

D.I. Zzo said...

I really wanted to guess Lynn for 3 of them. Should have. I bet I would have gotten more of them right.